Thursday, September 15, 2005

sustained

Here's the lyrics to an amazing song:

i'm satisfied by Your love so completely
how could i thirst for the praises of man?
there's nothing i need that You haven't provided
and no one can offer me peace like You can

Jesus Your love is enough
sufficient for me
all i have needed You've given for free
Your love is enough
don't need men's applause
i know what i'm worth i remember the cross

i'm sustained oh Lord
when Your light surrounds me the world goes away
i'm sustained oh Lord
my heart knows Your love like it flows through my veins
such peace and contentment i found in Your grace
i can't think why i've ever complained
You love me, what more can i want?
i'm sustained

~everybodyduck - sustained

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Beautiful lyrics!
(Get word verification and you won't get spammed any more.)

15 September, 2005 16:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that song! It's one of my favorites!

11 April, 2006 16:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big fan of Everybodyduck.

16 January, 2008 15:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled onto this cite because I was looking for these song lyrics. It was a little more dificult to find them than I thought, so thank you for having them. (It is an awesome song.) But more than that, thank you for everyting else on this site. I read through a lot of it and it was a blessing from God to hear about others seeking him.

06 April, 2008 19:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home