Wednesday, September 28, 2005

regular

i was getting lunch the other day and i walked in but the guy i was meeting wasn't there yet so i waited. finally when i ordered i made my order and the girl had a smirk on her face but i didn't think anything of it. then right after i ordered she came and gave me my sandwich. i mean like right then. during the time it usually takes her to get my drink she had my sandwich. turns out right when she saw me come in she made my sandwich and so it was ready by the time i ordered. haha! that was cool. i felt special.

[that was me typing really fast as the words came, usually i think a lot more about the words and structure i use. i was going to revise it when i had time, but i figured it'd be fun to post it as is. you may be thinking 'doesn't seem much different', but that's how i am.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home