Thursday, December 14, 2006

i made it


i'm putting this picture up first and laying claim to it. this kid is cute.

had a great trip, though didn't get as much sleep on the planes as I wanted to. so i'm really tired today. but i hope to get a good night's sleep tonight. i'm excited to get an idea of what life is like for my sister. i got a glimpse when i took a "shower" earlier today with her camp shower that she hangs on the shower head 'cause they don't have running water. the water was warm 'cause she leaves the bag out on the roof/patio during the day. that was interesting 'cause the level at which the water would come out of the bag was above my armpits :) which means i had to do a lot of acrobatics...it was an adventure!

then we went to st. joseph's and ate dinner and watched 'dance theater' which was incredible. now we're back here and the electricity came on! so i was able to post this. now i'm going to post this, spend some time with my sister and go to bed.

gnight.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God!
Glad you made it!
Welcome to Haiti!
We'll look forward to Haiti blogs!
See you next week!
sldo

14 December, 2006 22:09  
Blogger angela said...

i'm so glad you're here! thank you for coming to share this with me! i love you!

16 December, 2006 19:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you! Enjoy!

17 December, 2006 18:36  
Blogger Michelle said...

Elias, I have had so much fun with you and your sister. Oh and yes this kid is the CUTEST!! And a great shot so........Bravo Elias Bravo!!!

17 December, 2006 19:11  
Blogger Tim Costine said...

yay! say hi to angela for me. I'll definitely check out her blog and link it.

18 December, 2006 10:26  
Blogger Courtney said...

awwww...he's basically adorable! Hope your having a great time in haiti! don't forget to bring me back that dirt!! haha, see ya when ya get back!

prayin for ya

18 December, 2006 18:26  
Blogger Todd said...

E- Thanks bro for taking time with JoJo after I left. I can not put into words how blessed we are to have your sis there to love on our kids. You and You-You are amazing peeps. Michelle showed me the pic of you and the Jo with the Big Wheel and rope... you rock bro!!!
Check out my blog. There's a great
E & You-You pic there.... Peace Bro! toddaburnett.blogspot.com

21 December, 2006 19:21  
Blogger Elias said...

jeremy, glad you enjoyed that. i've been told i do a mean "part of your world" rendition too.

tim, i told her "hi" and she told me "hi" from you too! (guess you commented on her blog too)

courtney, aw crap i forgot the dirt! i'll just have to go back again. but i do have something else that might suffice...

todd, my pleasure to take time with that kid! it was fun.

21 December, 2006 23:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home