Saturday, June 11, 2005

signs

wow...huh -- Luke 21:25 "And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves."

"Signs in sun and moon and stars"? look at Mars, this year it'll be the closest its ever been to earth!

"On the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves" Ha! Not sure about you, but that makes me think of Dec. 26th 2004 -- the tsunami that just happened in the Indian Ocean. That caused huge distress of nations and great perplexity.

i hope He comes soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leilani said...

At the end of your post you wrote, "I hope He comes soon." It reminded me of one of my favorite verses:

Rev 22:20: He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

I wonder how different my life would be (more effective, that is) if when I awoke each morning, I looked forward to His coming! Too often I get caught up in such trivial stuff.

Anyway. Great post!

13 June, 2005 10:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home