Friday, June 10, 2005

heavy

"This may stretch you beyond belief, but one teaspoonful of [the matter of a neutron star] weighs 3 billion tons!" ~"One Thing" - Galactic Grandeur - Sam Storms - p. 98.

I tried to wrap my brain around that. I couldn't get past picturing 20,000 tons...well, no I couldn't even picture that many. But this is 3,000,000,000 tons! Try to think about that.

my point?

"[God] exerts sufficient power and strength to hold them all in place (the stars)! Yet, God never gets tired! His energy never diminishes! God is as infinitely energetic after doing all that as he was before He started. He's never tuckered out. He never says, 'Boy, I'm wasted.' God never gets pooped!" ~p. 101

"What are your thoughts of a God who could pull this off without the slightest effort or loss of energy? Is that kind of God able to meet your needs and satisfy your soul and supply you with all good things?" ~p. 96

Behold, your God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home