Monday, February 28, 2005

accomplishments

news flash: i'm a geek. (computer geek, that is). i was thinking of what to write and i thought, "Oh, i'll say how much i got done today." Well, here is my measure of what I got done:

I use Firefox 'cause it rocks! And I had bunches of tabs open (like 10)--I leave tabs open on certain web pages 'cause I need to do something on that page which might be something like: read this news article, laugh at this evolutionary news article, read and reply to these emails, research this topic, download this driver and/or program, etc.-- So, I was able to narrow all those down and now I only have one tab open--meaning I only have one thing that I didn't do.

I also balanced my checkbook and paid my credit card. nice. it balanced nicely...it's always good when it does that.

the tab i still have open, if you are wondering, is regarding some research I need to do. Noah, my bestest friend in the whole world, and I are, Lord willing, going to start a ministry sometime in the future (maybe 2015 or so), and we need to fund it in some way. I'll tell you about our dream ministry in a future blog (at least I plan to). So, we are thinking of making a certain product and selling it for quite a profit. I can't tell you what that product is or you might make it sooner than we do and undercut us or something. I'll let you know what it is after we've made our first mint on it. ...so that's the research I need to do--I need to make sure there's no patent on it, and if there isn't...then we'll make it and be rich!

how'd the last day of February get here so fast?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what is your profitable product?

30 April, 2006 23:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home