Saturday, February 19, 2005

resolution

date: 00:31 19 February 2005 -- whilst pondering my past adventures I have thence and henceforth decided to record my travels and travaling adventures of sorts--ranging from month-long trips to the other side of the world to connect people to the internet by way of such things as VSAT systems, all the way to my various vagabond wanderings through the diverse and beautiful state of california. I will be doing this in an effort to pull meaning and lessons from these seemingly random adventures, in an effort to encourage myself and thus, hopefully someday, encourage others with the lessons I have thereby learned.

for tonight though, i must hasten to bed as I must alight dark and early in the morning and be off to a men's breakfast gathering with my dad and other men from the church (no women, hence the name, 'men's' breakfast). it should be good. considering my aforementioned decision to document my adventures, i will most likely write about it later on. for now i must off and hasten to sleep. goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home